WELCOME TO MY WORLD WHERE LOVE SURVIVES!

I PROMISE YOU!

I Promise you!
I am here and will stay
with your every minute
and for every day, you are mine.
I will not leave you
for a second either;
we will not be alienated
even after death.

I Promise you!
I hear what you say
and see what you imagine,
I perceive what you feel,
and adore what you love most,
I hate what you don’t fancy
and receive what you offer.
I desire what you dream
and retain what you caress.

I promise you!
I am here for you only
and not for anyone,
I know with all my heart
you are my only love.
We will entwine ourselves
always forever.

I LOVE YOU
©Manash Choudhuri

1 comment:

simran said...

VERY NICE BLOG...


I remember times when the
night seemed to surround me,
I was sure the sun would
never shine on me.
I thought it my destiny
to walk this world alone,
but now you’re here with me.

ALSO VISIT MY BLOG..
POETRY BLOG...
http://lovehurts3.blogspot.com